We are so grateful for our volunteers – they are so important to everything we do!
If you could spare an hour or two a week (or even a month) please get in touch – with your support, together we can build community and make a difference!
Volunteer Opportunities at Access Dorset
There are lots of different ways you can volunteer at Access Dorset! These might include:
- Helping maintain our sensory garden
- Helping disabled people learn skills, gain confidence and develop resilience at our Horizon’s vocational group, Build- Grow- Cook
- Help out in our Garage or Shed
- Volunteer at our Monday or Wednesday Cafe
- Assist with our social media or creating promotional materials
Why do people choose to volunteer?
There are so many reasons people decide to give up their time for a good cause. Here’s what some of our volunteers have to say:
Escape the office and spend a few hours in the sunshine helping us get ahead on one of our projects or maintain our outdoor spaces. If you’d like to energise your team and help us out at the same time, please get in touch with our volunteer co-ordinator, Belinda to find out more.
Current volunteer roles available
How to become a volunteer
Apply online or get in touch with our volunteer co-odinator Belinda by calling 01202 771336 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note all roles require references and some require a DBS.